Kayak Tour Prices
1 hour trip: $40.00
2 hour trip: $55.00
3 hour trip: $70.00
All prices include a 15-minute on-land lesson and use of a kayak, paddle, and PFD
Any paddler supplying their own kayak, paddle, and PFD may take $10.00 off above prices
1 hour: $25.00 – single; $35.00 – double
$10.00 each additional hour
Includes kayak, paddle, PFD, and drybag
We require a $25 deposit on all trip reservations. Click the button above to pay by credit card.
This deposit is refundable…see “Cancellations/Refunds”.
Have a paddling destination in mind? Check out our LOCATIONS page to see if we normally paddle there. If we do, look at our TRIP SCHEDULE, find an open date that works for you, and then just CONTACT US. If we don’t normally paddle there, ask anyway. We should be able to work something out. Be sure to include all the information we need including your name and contact information, location and date you’d like to paddle, how may paddlers will be coming with you, and what equipment you’ll need. We will get back to you as soon as possible with a trip confirmation and additional information.
Of course, if you have never been paddling before, or do not know where you’d like to go, we’d be more than happy to assist you in setting up a trip. Again, just CONTACT US and we’ll do the rest.
If a scheduled trip must be cancelled for some reason (inclement weather, accessibility issues, etc) we will contact you by phone and/or email. We will also post trip updates on our Facebook page. If you have any questions or are looking for an update, check there often.
If you must change/cancel a trip, please give us at least 48 hours notice and we will confirm with you via phone or email. Any changes/cancellations made less than 48 hours from a scheduled trip or rental may result in a $25.00 charge.
What To Bring With You
- First and foremost, please be at the paddling location at least 15 minutes early. Parking information is given on our LOCATIONS page.
- Each paddler must have a completed and signed WAIVER in order to participate. Be sure to print them out ahead of time and bring them with you. We will have extras in case you forget, but it’s a lot easier if they’re done ahead of time.
- Count on getting wet. Wear sturdy shoes that you don’t mind putting in the water, a bathing suit or shorts that will be comfortable to sit in wet, and of course a dry change of clothes for after your trip.
- You’ll be out in the sun for the entire duration of your trip. So, bring a hat and wear sunblock (and bring more to reapply).
- Do not bring any valuables or items with you that you do not wish to get wet. The guides will gladly hold wallets, keys, cell phones, etc. in dry bags in their boats for you.
- Bring a bottle of water for the trip. Small snacks are also welcome. We must insist though… NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are permitted at all! No exceptions!