Tri-Spy Tours, in conjunction with Paumanok Tours, presents a unique historical look at marine life and history in the Three Village area. Experience the beauty of Setauket Harbor, learn about its role in George Washington's spy ring, and discover its rich maritime history, all from the seat of a kayak.
Kayak tours are approximately 2 hours long.
$60/person, which includes kayak, paddle, and life jacket
Sat. May 6th, 12 pm
Sat., June 3rd, 10 am
Sat. July 1st, 9 am
4 Spots Available
Sat., August 12th, 9 am
6 Spots Available
Sat., September 30th, 11 am
12 Spots Available
Sat., October 14th, 11 am
12 Spots Available
Please schedule with us by phone before submitting payment info. (631) 404-6447
What To Bring With You
- First and foremost, please be at the paddling location at least 15 minutes early.
- Each paddler must have a completed and signed WAIVER in order to participate. Be sure to print them out ahead of time and bring them with you. We will have extras in case you forget, but it's a lot easier if they're done ahead of time.
- Every paddler must wear a mask in the parking area, on the beach, and while getting fitted to a boat. Masks may only be removed once proper social distances can be maintained.
- Count on getting wet. Wear sturdy shoes that you don't mind putting in the water, a bathing suit or shorts that will be comfortable to sit in wet, and of course a dry change of clothes for after your tour.
- You'll be out in the sun for the entire duration of your tour. So, bring a hat and wear sunblock (and bring more to reapply).
- Do not bring any valuables or items with you that you do not wish to get wet. The guides will gladly hold wallets, keys, cell phones, etc. in dry bags in their boats for you.
- Bring a bottle of water for the tour. Small snacks are also welcome. We must insist though... NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are permitted at all! No exceptions!
If a tour must be cancelled for some reason (inclement weather, accessibility issues, etc) we will contact you by phone and/or email. If you must change/cancel a tour, please give us at least 48 hours notice and we will confirm with you via phone or email. Any changes/cancellations made less than 48 hours from a scheduled tour or rental may result in a $25.00 charge.